Thursday, March 24, 2011

Banana Bread Cookies


I bought a bunch of bananas last week as part of my eating healthier attitude, unfortunately, I didn't get to eat two of them and they became very brown. This may seem like a bad thing to a lot of people, but whenever I have two or more bananas that brown, I think of yummy banana bread. This time, I decided to venture out of the mold and go with banana cookies instead. Naturally, I went to Martha, and she did not disappoint! I used her recipe for Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Doesn't the name itself make your mouth water? So, I grabbed my near-black bananas and my apron and went to work.
So next time you have brown bananas, don't throw them out! Freeze them until you buy the other ingredients to make these delicious cookies. Once you try them, you will be thanking me (and Martha). Thanks for stopping by! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment :)